spillerama

indefinable, incoherent and intriguing, sometimes intoxicated and usually insomniac ramblings

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Today I was wearing all black(as I am wont to do because it goes with everything and stains don't show) and a big black hat and as I was waiting for the bus a bunch of guys drove by and screamed something at me in Spanish that sounded fairly unfriendly. Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish - wish I did - but I did recognize the word muerta, and I am wondering if it was a death threat or a comment on my fashion sense. Made me think, anyway. Made me think I should wear less black. Every time I try to shop for clothes I end up buying the same black pants. I have more black pants and black Tshirts than anyone should have, and it's not because I don't like other things, I love colors and patterns and flowers and lace and sparkles and all that girly stuff, I just can't bring myself to wear it.
But all that black is getting kind of depressing.